Reino Talk

art

Thursday, November 13, 2008

the same old question


I am going through a "creative suite for dummies" book and realize that I need to actually do this to learn it. I have no doubts I can do it but I am directionless as to what to do. This is a question that plagues me and am often asked with out an answer. "What do you want to do?"

With out getting into the question of whether or no this question is relevant, I can never answer this question.
Left to my own device I can keep busy, but to move forward in life and learning is not easy for my as I have some sort of near sightedness or imagination break down.

I need to break this cycle. As of this writing the whole aforementioned dummies book on digital media will be my .......voodoo doll of my own larger life. By leaving my comfort zone and doing stuff for my own sake (not that I don't do that anyhow but if I am not with my own agenda or someone else's it is hard to press forward) I can affect those changes in my life at large. At least that is a theory.

So what will I do? I don't know. How to fix my life, I don't know.
ttfn
r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home