Reino Talk

art

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Venture Bros.

There is a risk that this post will sound whiney and complaining. Thought you should know.



I am watching a show called the Venture Bros. It is a show I enjoy and feel is well made for the most part. I enjoy the story, characters and the cultural references. It is almost a show that I'd make given the chance. Well maybe not, but certainly a show that plays to my strengths.

What concerns me is that this happened and is happening outside of any realm of anything I will ever be a part of. How is my life so vastly outside of this kind of occurrence. Not a hint or merest whiff. I am often confounded by how this is so absolute. It might be obvious to point out that one (meaning me) could take the initiative, start or seek out such thing on my own.

Like I said this is a bit whiney.

I suppose the aforementioned self initiative is what I should be spending my time and energy on. It is something that has been pushing to the front of my thoughts these days. More so than usual. Lets hope this isn't all talk. Wish me luck.
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home