Reino Talk

art

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Discovered

I suppose i am jaded and a little tired of the world's ways if not the hypocrisy. I was doing a crossword and the clue was the director who "discovered"( the quotation marks are mine) Bardot or some such actress.
Discovered is such an annoying concept here. Some creepy older director found some young (underage) girl and thought she was hot. That simple. I do not consider myself a prude (I can't even say that I would not do the same thing if I had the option to do so.) even if I am I am just saying that this is a case of making a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Not Ms. Bardot or whomever the actress was in the puzzle, the situation.
I think I am just saying I am a little tired of both the way things are done and the need to act like that isn't the case.
Just a thought.
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home