Reino Talk

art

Friday, November 21, 2008

adrift


It has become more and more in my face that I need to either adjust my attitude or figure out how to live in this world. Seriously though I cannot find my place. This might be charming for a teen or even a twenty something but I'm looking at two score years.
It isn't even that I do not know what i would like or what I'd settle for it is just that there seems to be no bridge between here and there. I can accept that this is my own doing if not just my responsibility but that isn't solving the issue at hand.

So I need to be brave and strong and what ever trite little words you want to put in there. Something needs to happen one way or the other.

This isn't what i wanted to say or talk about.

Despite all the crap in my life I am in a position to make it what I want. One of the issues is that I cannot see where the line between Just my perception and the reality of the situation is. I am also saddled with a provincial world view. I cannot see past getting a job (which has somehow become a huge issue). AHHHHHHHHHH
I'll post this but I am not saying what i want to say. sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home